Dar Masarat is a research and development consultancy firm specialized in conducting studies and institutional development programs in educational, social and management in various fields. We focus on developing quality systems and training, and pays special attention to capacity building and training
Our target is to become the best choice for those who believe in our expertise and wish to develop their institutions, programs, and their technical, social and administrative systems.
Quality, proficiency and mastery in our passion to ensure our customer satisfaction.
Chairman of Dar Masarat
- Dr. Khalid Ibrahim Al_Awwad.
- Chairman of Dar Masarat for Research and Development
- PhD, Sociology of Organization, Wales Cardiff University, UK, 1991.
- M.A, Sociology, Michigan State University, USA, 1988.
- B.Sc. Sociology, King Saud University, KSA, 1983.
- Former Deputy Minister of Education
- Former Member of Shura Council (Saudi Parliament).
- Assistant professor, department of Social Studies, College of Arts, King Saud University.
- Leadership and strategic change.
- Total Quality.
- Education development strategies.
- Project management.
- Administrative planning for Senior Leaders.
- Educational planning.
- Curriculum planning.
- Media and Information Literacy
Notable Tasks & Engagement:
- Former Member of the Advisory team for His Royal Highness the late Crown Prince, Sultan bin Abdul Aziz, (God bless his soul).
- Member of the board of directors of the charitable fund for the treatment of patients and a member of Prince Sultan Charitable Foundation’s Committee for case studies .
- Developed Civil Associations and Foundation regulation at the Shura Council.
- Member of the education development expert team of the Arab League.
- Chairman of the Executive Council of the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States.
- Chairman of the National Forum on Education for All (A UNESCO affiliated forum).
- Member of the Higher Committee for Education Development.
- Member of the board of directors of the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Arab Center for Educational Research for the Gulf States.
- A Member and Chairman of the Joint Committee for Curriculum Development at the GCC.
- Chairman of the Commission on Quality Control at the Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States.
- Member of the Board of Directors of Ibn Khaldun educational company.
- Chairman of the Saudi-Russian Friendship Committee 2007.
- Chairman of the Saudi-American, Canadian and South American friendship committee 2013.
Academic and Professional institutions membership:
- American academy of management.
- American Society for Quality ASQ
- Saudi National Committee for Quality.
Fields of Interest:
- Quality management
- Institutional Development
- Administrative Organization.
- Change and social development.
- Educational administration.
- Educational planning.
- Media and Information.
Dar Masarat Methodology for Project Implementation